CBSE Latest Update:
As per the latest update from CBSE, the board exams will commence on the 15th of February 2024 for the classes 10th and 12th. As per the guidelines from the National Curriculum Framework which has been prepared in accordance with the National Education Policy. There are three major updates that every CBSE student must know as follows:
- Board Exams will be conducted twice a year.
- Studying Indian Languages is mandatory.
- Increase in the minimum number of subjects for classes 9th & 12th.
The NCF seems to make some sincere efforts to minimize the differentiation between different science and arts streams, and vocational courses and make the examinations seem easier and stress-free to the students. The board exams will be conducted twice a year and the best score will be retained. This move helps students learn from their mistakes and score well on the second attempt which ultimately reduces the exam stress to a significant extent.
List of Candidates Registration(LOC)
The Central Board of Secondary Education warned many schools affiliated with the CBSE with a list that outlines the guidelines regarding the List of Candidates for the upcoming board examinations for the academic year 2023-2024. The acceptance of the details through LOC commenced on August 18, 2023, and the last date for the submission without any late fee is September 18, 2023.
The LOC registration details can be submitted through the e-pariksha portal which can be found on the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in
CBSE Board Examinations 2024 CBSE
Students have been waiting for an update from the board regarding the examinations and it has been declared that CBSE Class 10 board exams 2024 will commence on 15th February 2024 and the CBSE Class 12 Board Exams 2024 will also begin from the same date. The examinations were scheduled to be finished by the 10th of April 2024. The date sheet is yet to be released and students can expect it in the month of December.
CBSE Sample Papers for 2023- 2024:
To access the sample papers released by CBSE, students need to log in to the official website from CBSE, cbseacademic.nic.in. By skimming through the sample papers given by CBSE, students can better understand the following:
- Exam Pattern
- Difficulty level of questions
- Time Distribution
- Marks allocation for each section
Tips to nail the upcoming CBSE board exams:
- Make sure to attend all the classroom sessions without fail.
- Try to revise what you have learned in the classroom every week.
- Focus 1% improvement daily on your weak areas.
- Have a study schedule and be committed to sticking to it.
- Say no to procrastination and be committed to taking action every single day.
- Hire a tutor if you are struggling with a particular topic or subject.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible.
As you know CBSE curriculum is structured in such a way that students need to put in extraordinary efforts to score big in the board exams. As you are now aware when the board exams commence, make sure to have a study schedule customized to your convenience and execute it to excel in your studies.