Knowledge and Awareness

Texas International Academy (TIA) is a comprehensive solution for students who wish to study abroad for their undergraduate degree. At TIA, we equip students with the deep knowledge necessary for Intermediate education and extended coaching for readiness to study in a foreign university. As part of this integrated program, students undergo rigorous training for their 12th standard examination, SAT, and English Proficiency exams like IELTS/TOEFL.

We expose our students to various emerging technologies to stimulate their interest and increase their understanding of numerous technological aspects. Our approach begins with fundamentals and progresses to more advanced topics, imparting foundational principles and core concepts. This will enable our students to stay ahead of the curve.

In addition, we also prepare them for the future by equipping them with the knowledge and skills they require to thrive in an increasingly competitive landscape.

Lets Connect !

    Our Methodology

    • Profile building is a crucial part of the UG admission process. We help students build an outstanding profile that will help them secure admission to their dream university. Our profile building includes strong academics, documentation, internships, journal publishing, certified courses, projects and extra-circular.
    • Upon completion of the first year of intermediate education, our students select their field of interest and are subsequently grouped based on their chosen area of focus. This allows them to gain increased exposure and in-depth knowledge in their chosen field.
    • We prioritise our students’ abroad education from day-1 of their intermediate to guarantee their admissions. Faculties will pay attention to every student individually, and gap analysis will be conducted every fortnight.
    • 60% of their classroom time will be allocated to their intermediate coursework, while the remaining 40% will be dedicated to profile building and preparing for college admission. Students will be provided with Full Length Mock tests of SAT and English proficiency exams.
    • Once they are ready with their scorecards, the application process will be initiated, which includes applying for colleges, i20, DS-160, SEVIS, and VISA interview preparation. Effectively by the end of their intermediate education, students will have a well-rounded profile, be able to attend VISA interviews and be absolutely college ready.
    • Post-departure support includes initial travel, accommodation near universities, and existing students’ support so they can adapt and follow their goals stress-free.

    Advances in technologies have increased the rate of change in the past decade. Some emerging technologies that will be taught as part of the curriculum are:

    Artificial Intelligence

    AI and ML

    AI and ML are altering how people use technology. They are facilitating automation, developing smarter systems, and opening up new possibilities in areas like healthcare, finance, security and transportation.

    Block Chain Technology

    Blockchain Technology

    Many businesses around the world are integrating Blockchain technology to document information. It is a ledger that duplicates and distributes. It makes it strenuous for the system to be hacked or manipulated.

    Quantum Computer

    Quantum Computing

    According to IBM, Quantum computing is defined as “Quantum computing is a rapidly-emerging technology that harnesses the laws of quantum mechanics to solve problems too complex for classical computers“.

    internet of things

    Internet of Things(IoT)

    As per AWS, The term IoT refers to the collective network of connected devices and the technology that facilitates communication between devices and the cloud, as well as between the devices themselves”.


    Big Data

    There has been a massive surge in data generated and collected since adopting Big Data. It enables businesses to analyse customer behaviours, predicts upcoming patterns and amplify decision-making capabilities.



    Robotics is an industry with futuristic opportunities. With the increased pace of advancements, there will be a rise in the use of complex robots. Robots will not replace humans but will help us with our work as a team.

    Call for Admissions