Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to build a strong profile from class 11th to get admission to foreign universities? 

I'm currently in class 11th, and I want to utilize my two years time to build a strong profile by the time I finish my class 12th exams. Please guide me regrading this.

First things first, you need to have a good academic record. So, please concentrate on scoring well in your class's 11th and 12th board exams. 

Try to clear tests like SAT & TOEFL. As you are already starting your preparation too early, there will be plenty of time for you to do more mock tests and gain the confidence to clear these tests. 

Do internships in your field of interest. It shows how passionate you are about the subject you are going to choose in future.

By following these steps, you can build a strong profile in these two years and land your dream university. By the way, all those steps will be taught to you at Texas International Academy. So, consider enrolling in our integrated intermediate and SAT program to build a solid profile. For more info, reach out to us at info@tiascholar.com 

Call for Admissions